The Solar Sharc® website has now fully launched. The aim of the website is to promote the commercialisation of a durable self-cleaning coating for solar panels to improve PV energy generation. Solar Sharc® is being developed by a European consortium with funding from the European Union through the Fast Track to Innovation Programme. The FTI pilot supports projects undertaking innovation from the demonstration stage through to market uptake, including stages such as piloting, test-beds, systems validation in real world/working conditions, validation of business models, pre-normative research, and standard-setting.
- Solar Sharc® featured in Polymers Paint Colour Journal
- Solar Sharc® showcased in SolarQuarter magazine
- Solar Sharc® Tested With Dubai’s Leading Solar Lighting Provider
- Full Size Outdoor Testing Begins | SolarSharc®
- Opus Materials Technologies takes leading role in R&D project to develop dirt-repellent coating for solar panels